Friday 2 October 2015

France: Internal selection for 2016, no oldies please!

The French entry is going to be decided by an open internal selection. France2 has made an open call for songs and anyone can enter. Well, only if you're under the age of 50. I guess after Lisa Angell's failure, the French want to send some young blood to Stockholm. I think this is so discriminatory... But hey, what do I know? The French broadcaster wants to have full power in the presentation and marketing etc. even though the artists record label has to pay for it all themselves.... Meanwhile, English or any other language can be used in the song however 80% of the song must be in French. I wonder who will represent them? TAL would be my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...