Thursday 12 February 2015

SANREMO 2015 - THE STORY SO FAR....

This blogger is loving Sanremo, I have always loved Sanremo although I am taking more interest in it this year. The third show will be held tonight, where the Big Artists will sing cover songs. and newcomers will also perform. Here's some thoughts about the 65th edition of Sanremo...

Nek and Anna Tatangelo are my favourites, although I also adored Nina Zilli, Annalisa and Chiara. Everyone is so good! Il Volo and Nek are the bookmakers favourites to win on Saturday. I loved both but have a slight preference for Nek. I would love to see him in Vienna. His song is the best and could easily be my favourite if selected for Eurovision. However it seems Il Volo are the ones to beat. They have openly said that Eurovision is something they'd love to do. Would be great however I feel it's too operatic for the contest. But still a bloody good song. Dear Jack also have potential and would appeal to an international audience.. maybe Dear Jack would be better suited to Eurovision than Il Volo?

Lara Fabian has said she doesn't want to return to Eurovision - but she's currently facing elimination from the final anyway and is therefore very unlikely to win...
I have already done it. In my career I don't want to repeat things
but go ahead for new things. I would turn it down,
I have done Eurovision already. It was a great experience and such fun!
Anna Tatangelo also faces elimination tomorrow, sadly, even though her song was stunning but Bastardo was better. Chiara wouldn't be a bad choice but I can't see her winning Sanremo. Nice song but nothing out of the ordinary or spectacular.. Sorry! Annalisa also offers a beautiful ballad that wouldn't look out of place at Eurovision. Plus she's one of the favourite to win Sanremo... along with Nek and Il Volo. Annalisa has previously said that she would love to represent Italy, I believe. Will RAI select her? Or will they send Nina Zilli again? Could Arisa finally get her wish? Will it be Nek? Or someone else? It's anyone's guess 

So moving away from the contestants and potential Eurovision entries, what else has been occurring? Conchita Wurst performed Heroes last night and Emma Marrone gave her some flowers. It was a beautiful moment! 


The contest will conclude on Saturday - or should that be the early hours of Sanremo. We should find out the Italian representative during the show.. Forse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...