Sunday 3 August 2014

France: Indila isn't interested in Eurovision...

Following TWIN TWIN's (Oh yeah!) disappointing result in Copenhagen, this blogger reckons Indila would have been the perfect representative for France next year - although she's already said that Eurovision isn't on the agenda. Sobs! Indila gave an interview to Le Petit Journal and when asked about entering Eurovision, the singer said:
It’s flattering, thank you! And it is true that I have seen an upsurge of Eurovision interest in me recently. I was very surprised because it’s like an exclusive for me. I do not think I have the makings of an artist who can represent France. So I was very happy. But I think I would refuse a request like that because it is a lot of pressure, responsibility, and I do not want to disappoint France. And then the level of media coverage would not help things.
Indila biggest hit is Dernière Danse. Of-course there are a number of talented French artists, but I just feel Indila would have been perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...