Sunday 10 February 2013

Latvia: Final line-up known!

After two dull semi finals, the Latvians selected their favourite songs to compete in the grand final next week! The stage does look awesome and there were some great songs in the mix...

I am now routing for I Need A Hero by Samanta Tina - it's a classic ESC ballad but I love it! Samanta is desperate for Eurovision because she participated with two songs last year and even sent a song into the Lithuanian selection this year. Can she make it this year? I do hope so! I also liked Fox Lima but the performance ruined it completely - it's a shame - her vocals made Bambo look world class! Here is the final line-up...
  • Sabīne Berezina - Upside Down
  • Antra Stafecka - When You Are With Me
  • PeR - Sad Trumpet
  • Liene Candy - Higher And Higher
  • Samanta Tīna - I Need A Hero
  • Headline - Love
  • Ieva Sutugova – Cold Heart
  • Marta Ritova – I Am Who I Am
  • Grupa PeR – Here We Go
  • Dāvids Kalandija & Dināra – Fool In Love
  • Grupa Pieneņu Vīns – The One
  • Niko – One
Latvia decides on 16th February! :)


One of her beauties from last year...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...